Pan Seared Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon is one of the easiest recipes I have tried cooking. My family isn’t really a fan of fish dishes but this one got them saying “yummy!”. The moment I heard about this recipe, I didn’t have any second-thoughts of trying out this dish. The combination of the flavors got me curious and I wasn’t wrong at all – it was indeed, yummy!
Here’s my take of the Pan Seared Lemon Butter Garlic Salmon – for the love of Hell’s Kitchen!
- 4 slices of salmon fillets (I only have this cut but preferably, I would choose the fillet cuts)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1/3 cup unsalted butter + 1 tsp butter for basting
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp honey
- lemon slices (for garnish)
- Pat dry both sides of the salmon and season with salt and fresh ground pepper.
- In a pan, melt butter in a medium heat.
- Add the minced garlic and saute until golden brown.
- Pour in the lemon juice and let it simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add in the honey. Stir and set aside.
- In a medium-sized non-stick pan, heat olive oil.
- Put in the salmon and cook both sides for about 2 minutes depending on the cut. Mine took a shorter time because I have a thinly sliced salmon but if you have the fillet kind of cut you may continue cooking for about 4 minutes.
- Add in the butter sauce. You may add another teaspoon of butter while constantly basting the salmon for 1 minute.
- Plate your salmon. Drizzle with its sauce and garnish with parsley and lemon slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Another easy recipe for your hungry stomach, isn’t it? Want to try this recipe at home? Let me know!